The following positions are available for graduates of the Technological Studies department. Positions in each list respectively are posted with the newest position on top
- (11/12)Assistant/Associate Professor of Technology Education, Montana State University(New)
- (11/12)Chief Technology Officer, SUNY Oswego(New)
- (11/12)Assistant or Association Professor of Robotics-Applied Controls
Robotics-Applied Controls professor at Ohio Northern University (NEW)
- (10/12) Assistant/ Associate Professor of Technology/Pre-Engineering/STEM Education TCNJ (NEW)
- Assistant Professor of Technology Education at SUNY Oswego
High School Positions
- (10/12)Department of Technological Studies High Point Regional High School (NEW)
- (10/12)Daylight Twilight Alternative High School Pre-Engineering Position (NEW)
- Science/ Technology Education Teacher at Technology High School
- Technology Education Teacher at Hamilton High School West
- Teacher of Information Technology at the Academy for Information Technology
- Technology Education Teacher at Freehold Regional High School
- FT Technology Education Teacher at Livingston High School
- Technology Education teacher at West Morris Central High School
Middle School Positions
- (2/8) Applied Technology Teacher at Robert K. Shafer Middle School
- (1/16) Middle School Science Teacher at Belmont Runyon Elementary School, Newark Public Schools
- (11/12) Hillsborough Middle School Teaching/Industrial Technology Education
- Middle School Technology Education Teacher at Roosevelt and Edison Intermediate Schools
- Industrial Technology Teacher at Fernwood Avenue Middle School
Note: TCNJ highly recommends using Lionslink to apply for these positions
If new to lionslink simply follow the directions below.
-Log in using unix name and unix password
– Update profile (Dec 2010 graduates say you are a senior, not alumni
– Upload resume into the documents section
– You will go through the resume review process
– Come to the Career Center and view the EID workshop prior to 3/4
Our office hours are M-Th 8:30-6 F 8:30-4:30 Workshop is 45 minutes.
– Lonslink account is activated.
-Search for positions and submit resume.